Thursday, February 22, 2007

Finally!

I can't believe it. Tomorrow we go and sign the papers on the house. Finally.
I was unsure if I wanted to stay here, with all the things that are happening with Jared's family...BUT our prayers were answered. We are supposed to be here. For what reason? I am not quite sure, but I am sure we will discover it sooner or later.

We haven't went anywhere in SOOOOO long. I mean years. Since we don't have to pay rent next month and our first mortgage payment won't be due til April, we are going to go somewhere for the weekend, next Friday. Probably the coast, but I am not sure yet. I am excited to get away for a couple days, that is for sure.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Lisa, I am so happy for you all, i am so glad to see you finally settle in some roots and make a home for yourselves. Love you friend.

Kari said...

Oh, I'm so excited you get to go to a fun place too! You so deserve the break!!

We've been to Lincoln City and loved it!!