Monday, November 14, 2005

Today was soooooo boring. At least nothing bad happened....LOL
Yesterday though, I stacked my pots and big dishes I had washed on a towel on the kitchen counter, and I must have not stacked them well. My big electric flat griddle that I use on almost a daily basis crashed on the floor and anything that wasn't metal smashed into a gazillion pieces. Tears The dang thing cost around 40 bucks, and if we are going to have any sort of Christmas at all I am going to have to wait until January until I can get another one. It should be fun trying to make pancakes or eggs for 6 people in an 9 inch frying pan. UGG!

The weather today totally sucked. If it is going to be all cold and cloudy I wish it would snow. Instead it just stayed gloomy all day. Not that I am looking forward to snow. Snowstorm I am not. I mean it is pretty to look at and all, but it is scary enough driving around here with all these idiots. I am sure it is going to be 10 x's worse in the snow. And then the kids will want to play in it and track crap all over the carpet and all the other lovely stuff that snow brings.

Jared has done nothing but talk about Oregon since he brought it up last week. I still don't know what I think about it. But I do know one thing. I wish we would have just stayed in Pocatello, then moved to Oregon (because he always gets his way when it comes to moving) instead of making this move to Utah. It just makes no sense to me. I mean I know for sure that this isn't where I want to live for the rest of my life (even though there are a few things, or more like a few people I will miss). There is something about Utah that I have never liked, And I can't put my finger on it.

I need to finish making the kids chore charts. They have gotten very lazy the last few weeks and I am putting an abrupt end to it. I refuse to do everything by myself anymore.... Maid

One thing that I do like about this town is the leaves. Fall Colors They are sooooo amazingly beautiful this time of year. And you rake them up and put them in your front yard near the curb, and a big garbage truck looking thing with a big hose on it, comes and sucks them up. It is pretty cool.... Amazing how little things thrill me. Raking Leaves





No comments: