Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Music....

Dancing I love music. Different kinds of music. I can listen to just about anything from Barry Manilow, to Motley Crew.
When I first came to Utah it sucked. I couldn't find a radio station that I liked, and Jared has stolen my XM to take in his truck with him.
Finally after a couple weeks I found "The End". I used to be 107.5 or something like that...clear at the end of the dial, thus the name. But now it exsists at 101.9. I LOVE it! They play top 40, and whatnot...but then in between all the popular "today" songs, they play tons of Depeche Mode, The Cure, Erasure...I am in love.
For any of you in Utah, check it out... http://www.1019theend.com/
They claim that the station reaches from Provo, to Logan...which basically is ALL of Utah. This is one of the things I like about living here.
I no longer miss my XM. And I never turn the station. Radio Anyone not in Utah may be able to listen to it on the web...not sure though.
The weather has turned very cold Freezingthe last couple of days. I am so not ready for winter. I had to break out the hats and gloves for the kids today Cold Breath they were playing outside this afternoon and they were freezing. There is snow on the mountain tops all around us. It is quite beautiful.






No comments: