Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Something positive about being broke....

I cannot buy another bag of these:
Holy cow these things are deee-vine. They taste just like Thin Mints *place a girl scout trademark here* only in reverse. The minty chocolate is on the inside so it doesn't melt all over your hands. (thus a lot less embarrassment from being caught licking your fingers) I could do some major damage to the hips with these things. Thank goodness Ontario is 20+ miles away and the funds are low enough for me not to feel good about splurging on another bag. (thank goodness)
Now an, update on my Wii-Fit diet.
Yay me! I am no longer in the red "Overweight" category.Of course this was Monday....BEFORE the discovery of the above, and after I had spent most of Sunday on the toilet (TMI....sorry...LOL). So this could all be scallywumpus by now...but I can hope.
I'll update again next week. In the meantime , pray that the store sells out of them cookies.

2 comments:

Crysty said...

Good for you, Lisa!!! Keep up the good work! And why'd you have to tell me theose cookies taste like thin mints? Huh? I hope I never see them! ;o)

the princess said...

lisa - that is fantastic!! good thing i've sworn off chocolate. otherwise i'd be buying tons of those. i love thin mints!!