Thursday, May 03, 2007

Is something wrong with me?

I never wish for anyone to get hurt. Like people say..."I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy" and what not.
So why is it that when I hear that my MIL fell and broke her nose and her arm, that I don't feel the need to go to her. I really don't feel anything.
When we decided that we were separating our family from the rest of Jared's family, we meant it. Now this happens, and I am sure everyone is just waiting for us to go running towards her KWIM? It isn't going to happen. I AM NOT and WILL NOT put my children, or Jared and I in the position to get hurt again. I am sick of people making up lies, and people believing them.
Eventually the truth always comes out in the end, so...I need to stop fretting about it.
I know I am a good person. I THINK so anyhow.

No comments: