Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Works for me Wednesday! (Backwards Edition)


Today is Works-For-Me Wednesday: The Backwards Edition. That simply means that instead of offering a tip, you ask for one, posting a question that has had you stumped, letting your readers offer advice.


So my question today is:

"How do you get your kids to do their chores?"

And what kind of reward system do you use? Money? Time on the Wii?

My kids are actually pretty good at it, I just would like it more structured, KWIM?

THANKS in advance! :)

2 comments:

Denise said...

Mostly I threaten them with hysterics, and they take pity on me. Ha! But really, the reward system is they won't get into trouble and I won't nag them. Some reward, lol!

Unknown said...

I reward them with my love and showing them things run more smoothly.

No money, nothing.

You can find my "works for me" at:

Laane on the World

Have a great day!!!