Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hello SPT!



Ok so I am admitting I have been a lurker of Lelly's Blog for some time now.

I am now coming out of lurkdom :)

And I know the "T" stands for Tuesday, not Thursday. Sue me ;)



I love the idea of a "word of the year".



My word of the year is going to be *drumroll* ~ "BUILD"~




~I am going to build myself, physically by exercising 6 days a week.


~I am going to build myself spiritually by praying and reading my scriptures on a daily basis.


~I am going to build myself mentally by reading uplifting books and by trying to challenge my 3 remaining braincells.


~I am going to build a strong family by leading them in the ways of the Lord.


~I am going to build a stronger marriage for my husband and I.


~I am going to build lasting and wonderful friendships.




Thanks for the idea Lelly!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome to spt! sounds like you certainly have the *building blocks* for a great year.

Denise said...

I LOVE THIS! Love the word, love the goals, love the photo! You're the cutest carpenter ever.

Kari said...

Love it Lisa!! What a great idea for "your WORD" and your picture!