Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I've been tagged.....

Teri Le tagged me, so here are my answers :)

4 jobs I've had :
Pizza Hut
Papa Aldo's (now Papa Murphys)
In Home Day Care
Momma and Honey

4 movies I can watch over and over
While You Were Sleeping
Westward the Women
Say Anything
Erin Brockovich

4 places I have lived
Lancaster California
Rexburg Idaho
Tucson Az
Boise Id

4 favorite TV shows
Grey's Anatomy
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Friday Night Lights
Survivor

4 Places I've been:
Disneyland
Oregon Coast
Mt. St. Helens
Yellowstone National Park

4 Favorite foods
Pepsi with Ice (gotta crunch the ice too)
babyback ribs
Won Tons with sweet n sour sauce
Suki Yaki (sp?)

4 websites I visit daily:
The Sista's board
Yahoo (to check mail)
Blogger
Incredimail (to check my other mail..lol)

4 Places I'd rather be:
The Beach
In bed
Camping
My mom's house (I haven't been home for 8 1/2 years)

4 Blog buddies I want to tag
Mar'lee
Margie
Shayla
Denise

3 comments:

Denise said...

I can't do this one (well, I could, I guess, but it would be silly) because I just did it! Looks like we have some circular tagging going on. But I have to say, 8 1/2 years? That's a long time! And While You Were Sleeping was on my list of four movies, too. Love it!

Teri Le said...

WOOHOO! Gotta love it! :D I've never seen (or heard of) Westward the Woman, going to have to check it out!

Kari said...

Hey I've also lived in Rexburg and Tucson!! Both of them were difficult places to live and fun at the same time!