1. I was born in Panarama City (Los Angeles) California. I think my mother was still in denial she was pregnant. (She was 41 and my nearest sibling was 8)
2. I have 1 sister and 6 brothers. My sister was 2nd. Every time my mom would go into the hospital to have a baby and it would be a boy, she would run to her room and cry. By time I came along she was 20 and out of the house.
3. My mom still lives in the same house the family lived in when I was born. I never had to move as a child.
4. My mom is now 76, and my dad would be 88 next month but he died when he was 80.
5. When I was pregnant with Joshua I had hyperemesis gravidarum. I went from 130 to 103 in a matter of a month. I looked gross. I had a blessing and it all went away instantly.
6. When I was a senior in High School (Go Antelopes!) I played powder puff football. I was center. I played one play and made them take me out...LOL
7. My first job was at Pizza Hut and I loved it
8. I have 2 sons and 2 daughters
9. I've lost 2 babies. One was very early (but I am convinced it was a girl) and the other was at 18 weeks. It was a boy we named Tanner James. I designed his headstone.
10. I think I am an awesome driver. I think most drivers need to go back to drivers ed.
11. I am a closet Days of Our Lives watcher. Have been since Kindergarten.
12. My favorite flower is a carnation because they last longer than other flowers.
13. After I lost my 2 babies I started collecting angels (mostly Dreamsicles) but I haven't bought any in a long time, and they are all in a box :(
14. When I was 11 I had confirmation that the Book of Mormon was true. And when I get doubtful in my old age (lol) I remember that.
15. I cannot stand whining. From children or adults.
16. I've only broken 2 bones. One in my hand from punching my BIL in the face (long story but he totally deserved it) and I broke my foot when I was a teenager jumping out of a swing.
17. I only had pain medicine in child birth one time, and I couldn't figure out how to push her out so they had to use the vacuum.
18. I am a major home body. I love to just sit at home and enjoy doing nothing. (Maybe it has to do with being majorly self conscience and having a minor people phobia?)
19. I love thunderstorms. Any major weather fascinates me.
20. When I pull clothes out of the dryer I always take a second to sniff them. Love the smell of fresh laundry.
21. My favorite smell is fresh rain
22. I don't like talking on the phone
23. I love musicals. My favorites that I have been to were Fiddler on the Roof and Gypsy. (I've always secretly wanted to be in one, but I can't sing)
24. I am 34 and I don't have 1 gray hair (yet)
25. I love Yard sales and thrift stores
26. I didn't have my first kiss til I was 16. And it was a MAJOR kiss with a 20 yr old hottie.
27. I am definitely a night owl. I hate mornings. Most days after getting the kids off to school, I crawl back in bed.
28. I usually wear shoes, while the rest of my family kicks their shoes off as soon as they walk in the door.
29. I do not like seafood
30. I prefer small town life.
31. I haven't flown in years, but when I have flown I prefer the window seat. My favorite part of flying is take off....vroom!
32. I like to bowl (thought I rarely do). I was once on a bowling league and got "most improved" LOL
33. I think I am very logical and have great common sense
34. I have 5 fish, 2 cats (Fuzzy Wuzzy and Frankie) and a cow.
35. Two years ago I got a nintendo DS for Christmas. I play Animal Crossing daily.
36. My favorite computer game right now is Cake Mania
37. I love watching NASCAR and College Football
38. When there is nothing on TV I watch The Food Network. My fav is Paula Deen.
39. I am afraid of snakes
40. My favorite peanut butter is Jif
41. My favorite candy bar is a whatchamacalit. I eat the caramel off the top first, then the crunchy part second.
42. My first car was a Chevy Chevette.
43. My second car was a Hyundai Excel named Bertha
44. I was in Camp Fire Girls
45. When I was in grade school I got flashed by a genuine flasher, twice. I had to be interviewed by the police.
46. I love feel good music, that is why I like 80's music so much. I also like songs that tell a story.
47. I love crunching ice
48. My Siblings names are Richard James, Kristine, David Ralph, Brent G, Larry Michael, Alan Scott, and Brian Floyd
49. I am very ticklish. But I hate being tickled.
50. I love to read, but I don't do it very often
51. All My grandparents are dead. 2 were gone before I was born.
52. When I get home from church the first thing I do is change my clothes.
53. I have a brother that nobody has heard from in over 13 years. I think he is probably dead.
54. I love Cold Stone Ice Cream
55. I have never had a weight issue with the exception of the last 6 months.
56. I have lost almost 10 pounds in the last month (Yay for me!)
57. I almost committed suicide once. I had all the pills out and the water poured. A voice told me to lock myself out of the bathroom. It saved my life.
58. My entire house needs to be re-carpeted and re-painted
59. We could use a new car, but right now I am content with my van, and no payment.
60. I teach CTR 6. There are 6 girls and 2 boys in the class.
61. I hate being accused of something I didn't do or didn't say
62. I am a loyal friend. I feel like I need more friends.
63. Sometimes I think I want to go to school to be an RN. Sometimes I think there are other professions I would like to do. Sometimes I think I just want to be a SAHM forever.
64. I think I am a good mother, and I think I have good children.
65. More times than not, other peoples kids drive me nuts
66. Music can easily change my mood for the better
67. In the pre-existence I had a beautiful voice. I was in a choir. Part of my test here on earth is not being able to sing. It sucks.
68. I have never heard my mother say the words "I love you". But I know she does.
69. I love roller coasters. I haven't been on one in almost 9 years.
70. I am anything but a pack rat. If I don't need it or it isn't sentimental, I chunk it.
71. When I was a girl I wanted to be a beautician. I was going to open a salon called " Human Groomin" (got the idea from "pet grooming" I thought I was pretty clever)
72. When I was a kid we would vacation every summer in either Notis Idaho (to visit aunt Ina) , or Idaho Falls (to visit grandma). My niece Laura would usually go too. She is only 2 years younger than me.
73. I like any kind of music from AC/DC to Barry Manilow. I don't like rap, gangsta, or opera though.
74. I don't make my bed every day. Why? I'm just going to mess it up again and nobody sees it
75. I am the barber for everyone in my family.
76. I prefer dark poultry to white if eating it plain. If it is with gravy or on a sandwich then I prefer white meat.
77. I hate salesmen
78. When driving alone I crank the stereo and sing!
79. I threw up in class in the 1st grade. I said to the kid next to me "Don't just stare at me, tell the teacher!" I knew I was sick that day, but I was afraid to tell my mom for some reason.
80. My dream home would be a log cabin
81. I believe that no one is ugly. Everyone is beautiful in their own way.
82. My left eye is nearsighted (20/ 325) my right eye is 20/20. I don't wear glasses or contacts.
83. As a teenager I went to 2 "New Kids on the Block" concerts.
84. I can remember being a devil, Minnie Mouse, A hobo, a baby, and an old lady for Halloween.
85. I love to just watch the ocean. It's very peaceful.
86. I would love to become more outgoing
87. My favorite cat was Herman. Even after he had babies she was still Herman.
88. I love to laugh. But if I laugh too much and I am standing up I have a tendency to pee.
89. My elementary school was Sunnydale. We were the Red Devils. Junior High was Park View, Chargers. High School was Antelope Valley HS, Antelopes.
90. I graduated in 1990. I was 17.
91. I don't have any college credits although I attended Ricks college twice. First time was in 1990. I went home in October because my dad had a major heart attack. I stayed in California for 2 weeks (we thought he was going to die) and I never went back to class. I just went home at Christmas. Second time was in 92 when I met Jared. I got booted out because he has stayed the night in my apt and one of my roommates told on me. (he slept on the couch)
92. I love to cook. I just never have the extra money to cook what I want to try, so I just stick with cheap and simple. I hate to clean up after cooking.
93. My kitchen is decorated with cows. But everything is so old, I really need to start over.
94. I love all seasons. Every one has its own beauty.
95. Sometimes I crack myself up.
96. I love eating veggies right out of the garden. That is one of the joys of country living.
97. I sometimes fantasize about winning the lottery. Most of my dreaming is how I am going to help other people. It is really fun.
98. Some of the best times of my life were at girls camp and Youth Conference.
99. I love my family with my whole heart.
100. I have a testimony of the Gospel.