Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Go Ashley! Go Ashley!

So anyone who knows me, knows I have a HUGE obsession with NASCAR. But most do not know that I am also a huge fan of NHRA (National Hot Rod Association). I don't watch it all, just the Funny Cars. My 3 favorite drivers are Ron Capps (hubba hubba) John Force and Ashley Force.


John Force has been racing funny cars for 32 years. He has won 14 Championships. He was seriously injured last September and has making a comeback ever since.


Ashley Force (Johns daughter) is in her 2nd year of funny car racing.



This past weekend was awesome! John and Ashley met in the finals.

If John won, it was would be his 1000th career round win, and if Ashley won not only would it would be her 1st win in Finals, she would be the 1st female funny car winner.

Well as you should be able to tell by the title, Ashley won and made history. Yay Ashley!

John Force Racing Motto:
Never Give Up
Never Back Down
Never Lose Faith



No comments: